Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ten things I should have done this week.

10. Written a paper on Behavior Therapy

9. Gone to get a new prescription for contacts

8. Increased my overall Vitamin C intake...I have had a cold.

7. Opened a bank account within 50 miles of my home, work, and/or school.

6. Exercised

5. Write upcoming appointments on my calendar.

4. Gone to the temple.

3. Made arrangements to move furniture this week.

2. Found a boyfriend

1. Written a witty blog to my friends...sigh


Love you all,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to begin to count the things I should have gotten accomplished the last week - lol!

EmmaP said...

loved the list. of course #2 had me laughing....out loud... hehehe! want me to send you the link to join the utah valley "mid-singles"??? lemme know...

Heather said...

He He I absolutely love you. You did it all wrong. You are never and I mean never make a list of all the things you should have or could have done. It makes you feel terrible and I believe less productive...Make a list of all the things you DID do. (Even if you have to scrape a list and say you made your bed) Its much better for ones self.

Kimberly said...

Love you too! And yout lists!

Michael Hays said...

So, what are the 10 things you are going to do this week :-)