Ladies I don't know about you but I have had a hard time finding Thanksgiving Decor... There is what I have come up with... and I think it turned out quite nice.
This is the HARVEST swag I found in Idaho Falls
My centerpiece
Settlers and I floral arrangement. I filled the vase with apples and pomegranates
Here are the Indians and my cornucopia floral
Candles in glass jars with a little jewel embellishment
Harvest floral arrangement in a tin jug
Harvest floral swag in our archway
3 comments:
wow! i love what you have come up with! I throw on a "harvesty" tablecloth and call it good! good job!
I love it! It is very elegant and very fall-ish.
I am uber impressed. I LOVE the Harvest banner...and the Indians. I have been looking for a good deal on those figures every year and they never seem to have them after Thanksgiving [of course I don't actually shop on Black Friday!] I've got nothing, but with Mason around, that's probably for the better. ;)
Post a Comment