Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Should I stay or should I go?

So here is the thing...I am thinking about moving...now just wait I haven't made any for sure decisions just yet and I don't know when it would be happening, but two people can't get married and live 918miles apart. So I have been thinking about it.

Here is my pro and con list...you can add to it if you like.

Pros
-I am going to move sooner or later...the question is just do I want it sooner
-A good Master's program (Idaho does not offer this for me at this time so I am reduced to an online program)
-Lots of job possibilities
-No Snow this winter
-I could keep my house and rent it out

Cons
-Leaving my family...especially my mom behind
-Leaving a job I love and my all time favorite client
-The Heat
-The unknown (this is always a con)

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

wow - lots to consider... compare your "pros & cons" list to his. see which makes more sense. Of course - pray - which I know you are already doing!!!

btw, still anxiously awaiting pics... :)

Kimberly said...

Where are you moving to...California?! ;) I know, the answer is no. A girl can dream can't she?! Hey you have family here too! And me for crying out loud!!!

Anonymous said...

well, my only thought on this would be...now wait...there are 2 thoughts...go where the Lord tells you to go and also...if you think marriage is really truly going to happen then remember it isn't just you and him that you are dealing with. it is you, him, his child, etc. that relationship has to be strong (the relationship for the child)...just off of my experience. In the long run, you'll always be blessed more than you can ever imagine by doing what is right.

The Fishers said...

Just a thought... wait until you get married and then move. Don't move hoping to get married.
I wish you luck!!!