Oh my what a week!
This week on Monday my boss requested that I interview (again) for the coordinator position at my new job. Exciting, YES. I met with them on Tuesday for about a half hour and it went really well! They said they should know by Friday...here it is Sunday and I didn't hear anything. Sigh...
The whole job thing has been a little bit of an Ammon type experience. I have really tried to work hard and hope that my efforts will be recognized by the powers that be (AKA the Director). Hopefully this next week I will get an answer, although I am not even sure I care what the answer is. Okay, well maybe I care, but I can see it going either way.
I had a final in my Theories of Personality Class...six weeks flew by. My current class is group counseling...talking to a dozen strangers one night a week for eight weeks. Did I mention I am not much into self disclosure in group settings. :D
The weekend has been full of unpacking and making things a little more like home. I miss my family in Idaho, but I feel like I am moving forward!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Lets go with the things I did DO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the job. I hope you get it.
sounds like a full week. and the nice thing is that idaho is still within a day's drive... :)
Post a Comment