There is something wonderful about spring. The idea of new life and possibilities hangs in the air. It is around this time of year that Tulips begin to bloom. The are simple and beautiful and have long been my favorite flower.
Just the that they will grow back year after year gives me some kind hope. I have found that I have lived long enough to know that much like the melting of snow that the beauty of life comes and goes. There are Winter's in all of our lives when we think that the work of sustaining is all there is.
Just the that they will grow back year after year gives me some kind hope. I have found that I have lived long enough to know that much like the melting of snow that the beauty of life comes and goes. There are Winter's in all of our lives when we think that the work of sustaining is all there is.But then comes Spring.
It is only because I know that the oppotunity for exhalutation and continued growth is possible that I make it through the Winter's in my life. I believe that as my potential lies just beneath the surfacethat the [Son] will shine and allow me to grow. He allows us to grow and reach our potential.


0 comments:
Post a Comment