I am lucky to be visiting my sister in WA. The trip is always a little long but mom makes it very pleasant, and even more fun than she would want me to report.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I have gotten more hugs...and squeezes (which differ from hugs) in the last 24 hours than the last two months combined. This is surely Jarom's talent.
I really wanted to take the kids to the zoo today (my local zoo membership gets me in free to over 100 different zoos across the country) but I woke up and it is raining...oh well, when in Seattle enjoy the rain.
So this morning we cleaned up the boys room while I sang them Silling Songs by aunt Jen, I have not mastered Larry's skill yet, but I am working on it!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
You know you are in Seattle when...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment