Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aunt Jen Loves you

My dear friends today is the birthday of my niece Kadee Ann Curtis. Kadee was born premature three years ago and was with her parents for 10 days before she returned to heaven.

Kadee is our angle princess and we are so grateful that she is part of our family. My heart goes out to Alicia and Matt this day as they mourn for their princess.

I am grateful to have a testimony of eternal families and I know that Kadee watches over our family as we continue to progress in this life. I know that she is waiting for us in spirit, for she is surely about her father's business and working to bring to pass his work as she watches over her parents and brothers.


Kadee,
I love you Kadee girl. I am sad that we don't get to have cuddle sessions and paint toe nails. Still you and I share a bond much deeper as we are Daughters of God sealed in an eternal family. I feel your spirit today. I know your strength, and I love you.

Love Aunt Jen.

0 comments: