I can't do it all...how many woman reach the end of the day and just feel like yelling "I can't do it all".
That day was today...and that is all there is to that.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
things we don't say, but should
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like the song that says,
"I can't do everything.
I know because I've tried.
I told myself I could,
and then found out I lied.
I can't please everyone,
without some help from above.
I can't do anything,
until I know I am loved."
You're right. We can't do it all, nor are we supposed to. Maybe our frustrations/tears are supposed to be reminders of that, lol. Knowing the over-achiever that you are, I imagine you try to do it all, most of the time... go ahead. take a break. kick your feet up. Tell 'em I said you could!
Post a Comment