Have you ever been to a satellite radio drawing...today I went to my first one. Not really by choice. I meet with client's family after work on Tuesdays and today just as I am pulling onto their street I get a call.
"Hello, Jennifer"
"HI"
"We are not home"
"Where are you"
"We are at so-and-so car wash trying to win tickets to Batman"
Now this is not a crazy person...she is very normal and nice. I actually really like her. so I went to the drawing and she told me about her plan if she won. She was going to do the Price is Right run...don't ask I didn't understand till I saw it.
I did not eat dinner...because I don't do hot dogs but I did see Batman!
Sure enough hers was the very last name called...and it was worth the change in location and standing in the muggy (could rain but its Idaho so it won't) weather.
I might go again...just thought you should know.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
My dinner with Batman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment