So today I was talking to a friend and he said I might need new people...Well to all my people I want to share this with you.
I have the best people in my life...sure none of them will marry me and pay my bills and let me stay home and clean house all day, but I have good people.
Here is a top 10 list of reasons...this is not about who I like the most it is just examples MY PEOPLE
10. My parents are pretty much the coolest parents in the world (I found this out when I went to college and found out how bad other people's parents can be)
9. I have friends in my life since high school...now this is only cool because they are people that have progressed past the high school phase and did not peak really early
8. I have all types of people from the free spirit to the ultra conservative and they all serve an amazing purpose.
7. None of my friends are dumb...it is true they all can verbally respond appropriately in conversation..can your friends do that?
6. Most of my friends are purely dog people...meaning they appreciate loyalty
5. All of my friends are willing to put up with me.
4. I have friends from every stage of life and make new ones on a yearly basis.
3. I have people in my life who are wiling to tell me when I am plain stupid.
2. If they are my friend that means they went through friendship boot camp (people who are close to me know that I put all the worst parts of myself up front as a defense in order to keep the mean people away...it does get better just ask them)
1. They are cool enough to appreciate me!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My People ROCK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i wanna be one of your peeps!!!!!
cute post. i was just talking to one of my intelligent friends the other day. We have a saying when idiotic people around us say stupid things.... "poor 'plebs' "
hahaha. mean - i know. i will repent!
Free Spirit... That's me!!!! I feel so privileged to be so singled out in your top ten list of your people!
Post a Comment