Sunday, July 20, 2008

I miss my friend....Bread

You know people ask me all the time how I am doing with my lap band surgery...well I am doing good...except I miss my friend bread.

Yep you heard me. Bread was my friend...I mean I grew up in a house where my mom baked bread and rolls and cakes and brownies..okay so it is more then bread it is anything bread like. And now my stomach rejects these things. So for instance when I go to olive garden if I want to eat a bread stick there is a 50/50 chance I will throw up...okay the odds are higher that it will come up...but dude those bread sticks are good!!

How about fast food...what is fast food...bread products...no hamburgers, no subway, french fries are hard some days...plus no soda...OH YEAH NO PIZZA...Pizza...it is almost un-american my diet.

What do I eat you ask
Slim Fast low carb (high protein)
Cottage cheese with peaches
Yogurt (sometimes this turns into a smoothie)
Soup (restaurants have really good soup just in case you are wondering)
Chips sometimes..not to many
Sometimes I eat a bun less hamburger...at BBQs and stuff
Cheese
Fiber one bars...thanks goodness for them
pretty much that is it
sometimes I try pasta...not to much

I snack on Oreos...with milk a
and Ice Cream..to bad I can't live off Ice Cream!

Obviously today was a bad eating day...because I haven't eaten anything yet!

0 comments: